Because being single should not be seen by others as something that sets you aside.
I want to respond to my wife’s blog about 10 things she wants to tell single men. I got 10 things to say as well to single
women this time. Here are my 10:
1. You are called to wait.
2. You are designed to be pursued. Be secure. You are not less of a woman when no one pursues you.
3. You are God’s representative of beauty. It’s ok to be beautiful inside and out.
4. Modest is the new Hottest. For godly men, modesty is still the best policy. You might get an attention but not respect.
5. Be gentle. It doesn’t mean you don’t do anything or speak softly. It just means don’t go ahead of a man.
6. To much make up will not make you more beautiful. As a quote says, “Simplicity is beauty.”
7. Avoid assumption when men try to be nice to you.
View original post 92 more words